Chris has spent over 20 years working in the UK Public Sector space in a variety of roles, most recently contracting for VMware. Predicting a global pandemic, Chris made the move to become a permanent member of staff in August 2019, and has since worked primarily on datacentre evacuation projects to both VCF and Public Cloud. He is a member of the HCX Majors Programme, working closely with the BU and providing them with field feedback and suggestions for future product enhancements.
He holds a variety of VMware, Microsoft and Cisco certifications and has extensive experience of *nix, AD, storage, networks, and of course vSphere. He currently works as a Senior Consultant within VMware Professional Services Organisation, working closely with customers delivering migration and Disaster Recovery projects, enabling their multi-cloud journey.
Key things to know about him:
• He didn’t really predict Covid-19
• Loves fast cars and trackdays
• Became a father in April
• Enjoys walks with Lando, his whippet. Named after the F1 driver Lando Norris
• Thrives in helping customers and solving problems
• Always experimenting in technology